Monday, August 29, 2011

Lucy, I'm HOOOMMME!

Hullo all! It is I, Captain Vegetable. I've been on a long extended vacation in Ethiopia, where they have no internet service, nor computers, nor toilet paper. Thus, I have not blogged in many moons. But have no fear! I've been reborn. Expect a new post ever week or two. And if that fails, I guess you could call me...I like all of you.

UPDATE ON MY LIFE.

I've lived at home for the past five months. I was SERIOUSLY having diarrhea about living at home, considering that after I graduated high school, I stayed home for three weeks and then went to BYU. My biggest concerns were that I would have to share a bed, and that I'd have to go to bed at 9:00. None of the above occurred, so I'm happy to say that I've had an exceptional time being home again. When I think that I only have a week left, my eyes get all watery and I have to tell everyone that I just yawned or watched The Lion King.

ONE WEEK! Until then, I don't really have much to say, so enjoy this picture of a distressed prairie dog.




1 comment: